JOB ID: MYG1802
This is a fantastic opportunity to work all over the Northern Territory with 4 different warehouses to manage. We promise you that no one day will ever feel the same. You will be managing substantial amounts of audio, lighting, staging, LED screens and many other production equipment. It is a very high traffic role that will keep you engaged all day long. It is a role that will bring great challenges and great rewards.
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent Computer Skills (PC or MAC)
- A great ability to manage a large amount of rental stock
- A brilliant attitude when working with staff and customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- A high paced energetic role that needs a precise understanding of how to run, operate and maintain and warehouse.
- Management skills and qualifications will be preferred
Core responsibilities involve safely managing all company equipment planning, overseeing all warehouse activity covering OHS & safety, organisational charts, general maintenance, security systems for the factory and hold all governance on the floor from a leadership perspective.
Location: Northern Territory
Position type: Full time/Part time
Sponsorship: Employer Sponsored Job
Remuneration: $80 000 – $90 000
To be considered for the position please apply now by filling in the form below and submit. Alternatively, you can email your documents to email@example.com