Global change has created opportunities for firms and entrepreneurs to bridge cultural gaps between suppliers and consumers by engaging professionals who are well positioned within their operational locations.From raising capital to fund your new operations or subsidiary to gaining the best talented employees that share your vision, business ownership and success is the ‘all Australian dream’.
Navigating foreign waters can be complex at times especially when choosing trusted business partners to work with. We invite you to choose MYG Group as your local business solutions partner in Australia to hold your hand throughout the set-up process. Our business support model can be tailored to any industry you would like to establish. Once your goals and plans are created our primary key is to guide you to implement these as quickly as possible. We do this by assisting experienced and established overseas business owners to create strategic plans to begin business operations with trusted networks and industry partners tailored to your business needs. If you would like to own and operate your own business as a majority shareholder or have a major management role within your operations with a trusted business solutions partner, please contact us for professional support.
INITIAL MODEL INCLUDES
- Outlining goals and reviewing your business needs analysis forms
- Conducting market research and matching these with your needs
- Providing real data and key information to support your goals
- Conducting market place research to address current and or future competitors
- Analysing unique value propositions to Australian communities and industry
- Finalising your business proposal and ‘go to market plan ‘with our strategic business managers
- Setting up your business in Australia
- Professional consultations on the correct business structure with accountant and/or commercial lawyer
- Establishing an Australian company
- International investors may wish to establish a new Australian company or establish a new Australian subsidiary which also operates as an Australian company when entering the Australian market.
- Obtaining business premises in Australia based on researched industry data and statistics
- Introduction to partners specialising in property acquisition for commercial purposes
- Protecting your Intellectual property and registering valuable trade marks and innovation patents
- Connect with reputable Australian Investment and Finance affiliates should you require funding for your business
- Implement your brand and digital marketing plan with our marketing services