JOB ID: MYG1807
Skills and Experience required
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and within required deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Can build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent working in a Mac environment
- Design or create artwork to meet specific marketing or promotional needs.
- May lead team of lower level graphic designers.
- May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects but is often created by computer technology.
Core responsibilities involve receiving the various jobs to be performed and works out the parameters, requirements, and scope of the design. While the designer will normally perform much of this work, he or she will also delegate graphic work to other junior graphic designers on the team, typically suggesting edits to work and giving final approval before their work is submitted.
Location: Northern Territory
Position type: Full time/Part time
Sponsorship: Employer Sponsored Job
Remuneration: $70 000 – $80 000
To be considered for the position please apply now by filling in the form below and submit. Alternatively, you can email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org