JOB ID: MYG1804
An opportunity exists for a qualified service technician to join our client team in Darwin. Our client is a leading production company in the Northern Territory and the largest in the North of Australia. With extensive audio, lighting, vision, staging, theming and its own LED department. The successful applicant will be based in the Darwin office, you will need to be self-motivated, show initiative and work well within our team that is fast-paced and dynamic.
Skills and Experience required
- Appropriate trade qualifications (Certificate IV in Video and Audio Systems)
- Able to read circuit schematics
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- To be driven to achieve results
- A passion for efficiency and cost minimization
- A demonstrated concern for high-quality customer service
- The ability to operate in a changing environment
Core responsibilities involve supervising other technicians and setting up and operating audio and video equipment including microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and related electronic equipment for concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences. May also set up and operate associated spotlights and other custom lighting systems.
Location: Northern Territory
Position type: Full time/Part time
Sponsorship: Employer Sponsored Job
Remuneration: $75 000 – $85 000
To be considered for the position please apply now by filling in the form below and submit. Alternatively, you can email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org