JOB ID: MYG1805
Two (2) Positions Available
Skills and Experience required
- Appropriate trade qualifications (Certificate III in Media, and the Certificate III in Media (Film and Television)
- Manual dexterity and an aptitude for electrical work and electronics.
- Creative flair and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and creatively as part of a team.
- Patience, stamina, physical agility and ability to work comfortably at heights.
- Good numeracy skills.
Core responsibilities involve lighting technicians employing high-level skills to prepare, rig, operate and maintain stage lighting systems and electrical effects. Lighting effects in productions need to be produced and work ranges from operating strobes, lasers and pyrotechnics to providing basic spotlighting depending on the production. You will also work closely with lighting designers, sound technicians, the director and the stage manager to combine your skills and help create the live event theatre experience.
Location: Northern Territory
Position type: Full time/Part time
Sponsorship: Employer Sponsored Job
Remuneration: $55 000 – $65 000
To be considered for the position please apply now by filling in the form below and submit. Alternatively, you can email your documents to email@example.com