JOB ID: MYG1806
Five (5) Positions Available
Skills and Experience required
- Appropriate trade qualifications (Certificate IV in Video and Audio Systems)
- Responsible for accurate setup, dismantle and efficient operation of audio visual equipment
- Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Understand the technical aspects of the job and able to troubleshoot and problem solve with hardware and software
- Technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Projection, Computer, Lighting and Rigging equipment
Core responsibilities involve setting up, dismantling and operation of large and small-scale audio-visual systems for live events while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction.
Location: Northern Territory
Position type: Full time/Part time
Sponsorship: Employer Sponsored Job
Remuneration: $60 000 – $75 000
To be considered for the position please apply now by filling in the form below and submit. Alternatively, you can email your documents to email@example.com